I was born on November 07, 1967. I have been married for 18 years and the mother of a son. I live in Vaals in the Netherlands, in the countryside where I like to go hiking. Reading and travelling are passions of mine.
After graduating in 1992 in Maastricht at the Maastricht School of Management, I worked for about 20 years in the private sector in the Human Resource field.
- Worldwide acquisition in the Tourism Industry, 1992-1994
- Managing Partner in Event Management, 1994–1996
- Six-month expedition in the Andes of Peru to Venezuela, 1996
- Management positions in the Human Resource Development and
- Outsourcing industry fields at stock market listed companies, 1997 - 2011
My long, versatile management experiences, independence, life experience, as well as my current contact with many people within and outside of organizations, builds the basis for my work as a coach and psychological counselor. Since 2011, I have intensely dedicated myself to my great passion: the psyche of the people. Similarly, I am fascinated with psychology and neurobiology. I have profound psychological and scientific knowledge:
- Akademie für Neurowissenschaftliches Bildungsmanagement AFNB
- Neurobiology, University of Chicago
- Certified member of the National Institute of Clinical Applications and Behavioural Medicine (NICABM) in Mansfield, CT, USA
- Neurobiological stress reduction by Dr. Reitz
- Medical practitioner for psychotherapy
- NLP Practitioner and Coach (DVNLP)
- Solution focused short-term therapy by Steve de Shazer
- Organizational constellations
- Constellations with the system board
- Compact Coaching for therapists
- Managers seminars; Schouten & Nelissen
- The Psychology of Persuasion; Robert Cialdini
Workshops / Seminars:
- The thought directs the body: Stefan Spiess
- Simplify Your Life: Tiki Küstenmacher
- Customer Casting: Prof. Dr. Christian Blümelhuber
I guarantee quality assurance with continuous supervision.
You will get to know me as a humorous person, with an abundant zest for life, pragmatism, and great appreciation for my fellow human beings.
I am fluent in German, Dutch and English.